I have been providing therapy, coaching, training and hypnotherapy for the last 27 years.
I have a huge range of experience in helping people, some of which is listed below. I work with all ages, professions and trades, organisations, families, couples and individuals. I am fully insured for both professional indemnity and public liability. I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and I am also a fully accredited trainer with the Society of NLP.
I have worked extensively with private individuals and within businesses and other organisations helping people to overcome challenges and achieve their health, professional and personal goals. I have provided coaching, training, therapeutic and/or hypnotherapy services to British Telecom, Nestlé, Waitrose, Cobham, Lloyds Bank, Screwfix, Kent Constabulary and hundreds of smaller, local businesses as well as to thousands of individuals.
- Certificate and Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy for 10 years
- Master Practitioner and Trainer in Neuro Linguistic Programming 10 years
- Accredited Therapeutic Foster Carer for 4 years
- Combined Counselling Skills and Theory Certificate for 25 years
- Post Graduate Certificate in Transactional Analysis for 14 years
- Personality Profiling for 25 years
- Havening ADT Practitioner for 4 years
- Nurturing Attachments Programme
- Provocative Change Works Levels 1 and 2
I have also delivered hundreds of training and development programmes over the last 27 years including:
- Attitude Positioning Techniques
- Stress Management
- Team Development
- Continuing Professional and Personal Development
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Appraisal Skills
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Coaching and Counselling Skills
I live in Bournemouth with my wife, Jane, three children and one foster child.